What you need:
- 1 bottle Italian Salad Dressing
- 6 Chicken Breasts, thawed
- 2 large Sweet White Onions, cut into 3/4Ó thick rounds
- 2 Large Yellow Bell Peppers, seeded and cut into 1Ó thick strips
- 2 Large Red Bell Peppers, seeded and cut into 1Ó thick strips
- 2 Zucchini, cut into 1/2Ó rounds
- 6 cups prepared wild rice
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400oF. Pour 1-1/2 cup salad dressing over chicken breast and allow to marinate in refridgerator for 30 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of salad dressing over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken breast on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Arrange vegetables on foil line baking sheet and broil until browned and tender yet firm.
- Arrange chicken and broiled vegetables on top of rice.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!